Modesto, CA, USA - 3532
We are currently looking for a Speech and Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide in home services in the Stanislaus County for children age 0 to 3 years that have been diagnosed with developmental delays/disabilities.
Must have a CA SLP license
New grads are welcome to apply
Bilingual is a PLUS.
Please send you resume for consideration.
- Master's or Doctoral degree from an accredited school of Speech Language Pathology
- Certification as a SLP by the American Speech-Language & Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Licensed to practice Speech Therapy in the state of California
- CPR certificate
- CA DL and proof of auto insurance
- Competitive hourly wage
- Mileage reimbursement
- Professional liability insurance
- Flexible schedules
- Performs assessments and treatments of patients with communication and/or feeding/swallowing disorders in order to assist patients in obtaining their maximum level of function
- Provide direct services for children in the early intervention program at their homes or at community settings.
- Practices family-centered care by working in partnership with caregivers and patients to encourage and empower their active participation in the care plan
- Completes accurate and timely documentation of services in accordance with professional and compliance standards to best reflect the patient's status and needs.
- Able to communicate effectively with other members of the multidisciplinary team (e.g. physical therapist, early interventionist, occupational therapist)